1. You’ll be making a real difference: The money you raise will go directly to our projects. We can then put in place the simple steps that change the fate of at-risk rainforest and the lives our indigenous partners.
2. Fundraising is a damn good laugh: What could be more enjoyable than hosting your own Mongolian wrestling night? The answer is nothing.
3. You get a free headband: Yes you read that correctly, by fundraising for Cool Earth you get a ludicrously stylish headband all to yourself. Not since the pith helmet have high-end fashion and adventuring practically been combined so elegantly.
4. Win a trip to Peru: By raising £1,000 or more for Cool Earth you’ll be in with a shot of winning a once in a lifetime trip for you and your team to the heart of the Amazon. You’ll get to see first hand where all your hard raised money is being spent.
5. International Fame and Fortune: You’ll join the ranks of Cool Earth supporters such as Dame Vivienne Westwood, Pamela Anderson, Kate Moss and Sir David Attenborough, who will almost certainly become your new best friends*
6. Karma will be on your side: By helping to save the rainforest you’ll store up so much good karma that you be able to perform as much mischief as you please for the rest of your days. Without fear of being re-incarnated as a penis snake, Google it, I dare you.
7. We aren’t like other rainforest charities: By building better incomes, better schools and better clinics, we give our partner villages the resources they need to keep their forest intact. Thanks to this unique model Cool Earth’s partner villages are protecting over 500,000 acres of forest that lie directly in the path of chainsaws and bulldozers.
*Actual friendship not guaranteed.