What better way to spend a week of your life than astride the throbbing almost-power of a badly made 48cc engine mounted on a motorbike that's exactly the right size for a 5 year old?
Well, it'd be better if instead of struggling to get your tiny machine to the shops, you were stuck, hundreds of miles from anywhere in the Sahara Desert. Better still if you found yourself wondering what sort of tit drives into the wilderness on something as ridiculous as the wobbly chunk of broken metal you're staring at.
And it would be at this point that you'd probably realise that this might just be the best way for a human to spend 7 days.
What this diminutive bundle of joy lacks in size, it more than makes up for in unadulterated pleasure.
- It's close to the ground, so you don't have far to fall.
- It's about the size of a rollerskate, so will fit through tiny gaps in traffic.
- It's incredibly light, so when it inevitably breaks down it's easy to carry.
- It's mechanically basic so a chimp could fix it.
Starting somewhere in Morocco, and ending, somewhere in Morocco. The exact details will become more clear after the pioneers run.
What is certain is that it will take place on the Atlas Mountains and the Sahara Desert.
There will be a party at the end, a party and some test driving at the start and in between you're on your own. Just the way it should be.
When: 15th - 22nd April
How Much: £1200 per bike, which includes...
- The most ridiculous week of adventuring chaos imaginable.
- A mighty if diminutive bike to destroy.
- The bike transported to the start line.
- All the Moroccan paperwork and bike insurance ready to go.
- A launch party to kill half your brain and a finish party to kill the other.
I've heard enough... sign me up
So if all that tickles your giblets, the only thing to do is line yourself up for the week of chaos and stupidity that your life needs. And to do that you just need to hit the marginally unsubtle button below.
Pioneer Edition: SOLD OUT
First Edition: SOLD OUT
Second Edition: On sale now